Duct-Free Split Systems
Duct-free split systems deliver the unmatched comfort of a traditional split system to specific individual spaces in your home. Whether you’re creating a quiet, comfort-controlled home theater room, or simply want to heat or cool an area in your home without ducts, the wide variety of duct-free split systems give you the efficiency, aesthetics and comfort of a traditional central split system.
Duct-free systems can be installed in places where conventional ducted systems cannot go, or are an ideal complement to your ducted system. Duct-free systems offer a matched combination of:
* Heat Pump or Air Conditioner – Cools and/or heats refrigerant
* A Compact Fan Coil—Converts refrigerant and circulates air
* Refrigerant Tubing and Wires—Connects outdoor unit to fan coil
* Control or Thermostat—Your interface for controlling your system
* Optional Air Quality Accessories such as Air Cleaners or Ventilators — Clean your air before it circulates throughout your home.